Sunday, October 16, 2016
Tuesday, September 27, 2016
From a question on Quora...
From Trump’s display last night I saw the following:
- A constantly repeated thesis that American is in the worst shape of its life, using hyperbolic phrases and words designed to intensify fear (“disaster,” “terrible,” “worst ever,” “tremendous”)
- Very little discussion of plans to fix this “disaster”
- A wide variety of bold faced lies as proven real time during the debate
- An inability and lack of humility to admit to mistakes or take any ownership
- An unapologetic admittance to dodging taxes and bragging that this is “smart”
- The inability to absorb the slightest insult (of which there will be MANY as president)
With Trump I see a textbook narcissist whose ego has a thirst many of us don’t understand. Becoming president, for him, is the ultimate win purely for the fame and title. This election is unlike any other, so my methods have had to adjust from how I’ve arrived at decisions in the past. So here we go, my first blue vote.
We welcome you with open arms.