Trump even threatened James Comey on Twitter after firing the FBI director, implying that he had tapes of their conversations.
But the one group Trump never seems to get mad at, no matter how bad they make him look, is the Russians. In the last year Putin has made Trump look his puppet over and over again with story after humiliating story:
- Former national security advisor Michael Flynn lied to the Trump administration about his relationship with the Russians.
- Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort dealings with the Russians and Russian puppets forced him to resign from the campaign in disgrace.
- Trump campaign advisor Carter Page had dealings with Russian spies.
- Putin demanded Trump to receive the Sergeis Kislyak and Lavrov in the Oval Office, and Trump blindly obeyed, opening Trump up to ridicule in front of the whole world.
- Trump was embarrassed by stories that Russia has kompromat -- blackmail material -- on Trump from when he was in Russia for the Miss Universe contest, including an infamous Golden Shower tape.
- Said Sergeis brought along a Russian propagandist from TASS, the Soviet press agency (yes, it really is -- "Soviet" is still in the name), and not an "official Kremlin photographer" as Trump thought.
- Said Russian propagandist published photos of Trump yucking it up with the Sergeis in the Oval Office, after agreeing that no photos would be released.
- Trump was caught bragging to the Russians about the Top Secret information he gets during this meeting.
Yet Trump has not blasted the Russians in speeches or on Twitter. Why not?
Why is Trump so afraid of the Russians? What do the Russians have on Trump?
Did he hook up with Russian hookers in Moscow (Putin did say they were the best)? Do they really have the Golden Shower video? Do they have evidence that he laundered money for Russian oligarchs? Do they have recordings of direct collusion with Trump campaign advisors Roger Stone and Carter Page? Do they documentation of coordination between the Trump campaign and the Russians over the release on Wikileaks of DNC emails?
Trump is not the kind of guy who takes the kind of humiliation the Russians have been heaping on him silently. Yet he's just taking it all without a peep.